The selection process of the French Tech Ticket Session 2 is just over. Next month will be announced the names of the 70 start-ups from all over the world selected to join one of the France’s top 41 incubators.
Now, WHY is it so great? Below are some key advantages the program offers:
– Funding: €45,000 per team over the course of a year, with no loss of equity (€20k to cover personal costs and €25k to cover professional services)
– Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure for team members to obtain a French residence permit.
– Acceleration Program: Tailored program of events to support your startup’s growth (Masterclasses, Networking events, Mentoring sessions, 2 Demodays with investors and corporate executives.
– Incubation: 12 months in one of the 41 selected partner incubators with dedicated office space and weekly coaching sessions.
– Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help you through administrative procedures so you can focus on your startup.
– Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help you relocate easily to France.
A few conditions apply to be selected:
– Foreign founding teams of two or three people with a maximum of one French citizen
– English speaking teams
– Startups must be in the creation or growth phase
– The team must be working full-time in France on the project only
In a nutshell, you get an easy access to 60 million early adopters and over 700 million consumers (respectively the population of France and the population in European Union) for a period of one year, with coaching included, so that at the end of the program your startup is in the best condition to continue its growth in Europe.
With the Brexit decision, Paris is the new gateway to European market for startups. You can get more extensive details about the program on the official website as well as in this article of Tech In Asia
We will keep you posted when will start the next selection round. Follow our Twitter account @France_India and our LinkedIn page. You may drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if your start-up in India meet the basic criteria. We will be happy to discuss your project and put you in the best condition for the selection.
Date : 10/11/2016